Thursday, December 18, 2008

snow days



It's been snowing, for far too long now (nearly 4 days). But I still have to say Chicago was worse. I've watched The Shining, Star Wars Ep. V, Misery, Teeth,  and Lawrence of Arabia (bizarrely appropriate) since Sunday.  I heard on the nightly news that it snowed in Las Vegas up to 3". Things don't seem to make much sense these days. But then I suppose that unpredictability will do this sort of thing.

Today I went out to get groceries, post some letters and get a good cup of coffee. Everything was fine until I got back home and got stuck trying to get up our driveway. Had to shovel my way out. 

Sent my resume to a print shop that is surprisingly hiring at the moment. Hope I hear back.

2 pictures: (1) Fall day in the backyard burning a broken chair in the fire pit [taken just two weeks ago, aww those days of yesteryear], (2) Snowy day in the backyard.

No comments: